Joining the Launch22 Spring Incubator!!

Hey guys! I'm Em and this is my first post on this blog. Here, I'll be blogging all things startups, tech, cool things to do in London and books I've read.



I'm starting this blog because I'm on my own startup journey right now and wanted to share my journey with other people who are interested in this kind of thing too.

At the moment, I'm on the Launch22 incubator programme along with a bunch of really interesting entrepreneurs who are all working on really cool business ideas. It's pretty exciting to be part of this programme because it's the first incubator programme that Launch22 have run so it's good to experience it first.

I first heard of this programme last month after researching incubators in London. This one really stood out to me because it was a charity with a social purpose and that sounded really interesting. This is how it works. Launch22 provides affordable coworking space in King's Cross & Liverpool for anyone who wants a bit of space to work. Due to the coworking space, Launch22 are able to provide mentorship to its members and they also host events that bring together lots of people from different works of life. They also help aspiring entrepreneurs and startups develop business skills, gain knowledge and helps them network with mentors who can help them more.




I haven't heard of any other incubators that had the same social purpose so I'm really happy to be part of something exciting as this. 

Anyway, I want to keep my first post short but I will try to blog every week of the incubator. I hope I can summarise the topics we cover and that my blogs can inspire anyone who is thinking of starting a similar journey to take the plunge and do it too! 

Em x



Comments

Popular Posts